To become an ACCA member, you have an exciting journey ahead: The ACCA Qualification. Work out where you start your journey and take a look at our Start Your Journey chart in the related document at the bottom of this page.
About Our Institute:
- We are Best ACCA training Institute in India – Ethics are absolutely fundamental to your studies and the whole ACCA approach. Which means that when you go out into the world, you’ll be able to set and maintain the high standards the organisations you work with need to move into the future.
Benefits of the ACCA qualification
ACCA is the largest and fastest-growing global professional accountancy body in the world, with over 320,000 members and students in 170 countries
* gaining such a qualification is evidence that the holder possesses skills and knowledge which are in high demand by employers in industry, banking, auditing, consulting as well as other professions like taxation and law.
* candidates not only gain specialist knowledge in finance and accounting, but also acquire valuable skills in organisational management and strategy
Eligibility and Exemption
You can start for ACCA right after passing your 12th exams. If you are from the commerce background or have a prior degree in accountancy, you are exempt from few papers at the Fundamental level. No exemptions are allowed at the Professional level.
- Flexibiltiy: The ACCA training are conducted over weekends, the students can pursue the course along with their job/studies.
- Variable Duration: 6 Months to 2 Years
Our Training Features:
Hands on Training
Register For A Free Demo
Our Student Reviews
It was a great experience while doing this course. The faculty was very friendly and were on tips to address any issue.praveen
I have joined this course to have a deep knowledge in accounting domain, and I am getting my knowledge enhanced here. It has been a good experienced till now.uday
Thank you, sir, for all your teachings, support and good wishes. I could not able to get this opportunity.
All my thanks to the team – Venkat sir.