Advance Accounting Program Overview
This certificate program in Advanced Accounting is designed for those individuals who already possess an understanding of accounting principles and would like to prepare for an accounting-related career such as auditing, financial analysis, taxation, budgeting and control, cost accounting, or asset management.
About Our Company:
This program can be paired with additional coursework to meet the minimum CPA educational requirements for those possessing an approved bachelor’s degree and meeting all other CPA exam requirements. In addition, the certificate provides non-accounting managers with a solid foundation in accounting practices relative to new legislation that requires executives to be responsible for the financial statements and internal controls of their organizations.
What are the course objectives?
- Graduating accounting students will be able to use financial statements to make
- Graduating accounting students will be able to help managers make decisions
using internal and external information.
- Graduating accounting students will be able to evaluate accounting systems.
- Graduating accounting students will be able to file tax returns for individuals and
- Graduating accounting students will be able to communicate verbally and in
- Accounting faculty
Advanced Accounting Program Course Duration?
Advanced Accounting Program Course 1 month.
Advanced Accounting Program Course Duration Certification?
- INTRODUCTORY CERTIFICATE IN FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
- INTERMEDIATE CERTIFICATE IN FINANCIAL AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
- DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS
- FOUNDATIONS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- FOUNDATIONS IN AUDIT
- FOUNDATIONS IN TAXATION
- CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL CERTIFICATE
Our Training Features:
Hands on Training
Advanced Accounting Program Course Syllabus
- Accounting and Accounting Systems
- Auditing and Analysis
- Business Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Banking & Finance
Register For A Free Demo
Our Student Reviews
I believe you can start find an accounting job first — you don’t need a CPA to get a job (especially corporate jobs), although in the longer run,
I study ACCA can i find a job in USA, case i’m from Afghanistan and there is no CPA courses in our country i’m study ACCA program.
Thanks for your note. I have to emphasize that, even if you have a CPA license, You can then take the CPA to enhance your credentials and hopefully the US office likes you enough to have to work on a permanent basis.