Advanced VBA Macro Overview
VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications an event-driven programming language from Microsoft that is now predominantly used with Microsoft office applications such as MS Excel, MS-Word, and MS-Access.
About Our Company:
You might wonder why to use VBA in Excel as MS-Excel itself provides loads of inbuilt functions. MS-Excel provides only basic inbuilt functions which might not be sufficient to perform complex calculations. Under such circumstances, VBA becomes the most obvious solution.
What are the course objectives?
- 1) You will learn to automate and extend Excel by adding VBA projects to your workbooks.
- 2) You will learn to enhance, customize and extend the Excel user interface through modifications to the Excel environment, the creation of custom user forms, and the use of ActiveX controls.
- 3) You will learn how to respond to workbook, worksheet and application events to automate macro execution.
- 4) You will learn how it is possible to reach outside of Excel by way of VBA, in order to perform cross-application tasks.
Advance VBA Macro Course Duration?
Advance VBA Macro Course can be learnt just in 10 Sessions . It is a certification course which has less time duration but importance.
Advance VBA Macro Course Certification?
This certification is designed to support Animated chart in Excel, how visualization happen in excel, and transpose the address data, to create dynamic charts in VBA, using of clock and timer using formulas.This certification is designed to support Animated chart in Excel, how visualization happen in excel, and transpose the address data, to create dynamic charts in VBA, using of clock and timer using formulas.
Our Training Features:
Hands on Training
Advanced VBA Macro Course Syllabus
- Introduction and Basic Brush-up of MS Excel and Excel Back-End Options :
- Start-up With Formulas: Part-I AND Working With Name Ranges:
- Start-up With Formulas: Part-II And Use of Tool Find &Select, (Go To Special):
- Start-up With Formulas: Part-III: Lookup Functions:
- Magic With Array Formulas:
- Structuring Of The Data & What If Analysis:
- Conditional Formatting And Working With Charts:
- Pivot Table and Pivot Charts with Slicer and Handling of Errors In Excel :
- Start With VBA Macro Programming :
- VBA Macro Programming : Programming Writing Concepts:
- VBA Macro Programming : Working With Loops and Worksheet Ranges:
- VBA Macro Programming :Writing of Formula in VBA and Error Handling:
- VBA Macro Programming : Advanced VBA Functions:
Register For A Free Demo
Our Student Reviews
Be mindful though that after the course you’re not going to become an expert in VBA, you will only scratch the surface. There are many many many more things to learn.
Excellent tuition and brilliant delivery of lectures. The man knows how to teach. I am delighted I bought this course.
This course is great for learning the fundamentals. I recommend you download the lecture files and copy paste the module text as notes for yourself.