The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is a UK professional accountancy body that focuses on the training and qualifying of accountants in business. It represents financial managers and accountants who work in industry, commerce, not-for-profit and public sector organisations. Its key activities are related to strategies for use within business.
Why Accounts Institute?
Are You looking for top Accounts and Finance Training, then Accounts Institute may be right for your Career. The Accounts Institute is formed with an aim to bridge the gap between industry requirement and curriculum of education.We provide in-depth training in Chartered Accountants Course, Financial Modelling Programs, IFRS and Tally courses and help you with Certification Examination. We offer a full range of Accounting Courses with experts to give you a greater discipline to build up your career necessary for Job Environment.Accounts Institute offers a detailed training including course materials, software, and support to build your bookkeeping career. We provide the skills required to analyze the financial statements and processes with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).Our Courses are helpful for Accounting Graduates, Finance Managers, Financial Analysts, Auditor, Controller, Collection Agent, Bookkeeper, Accounting Clerk, CPA and Cost Accountant.
CIMA Training Module:
What level of qualification is Cima?
CIMA: Course Duration?
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university
- CIMA students are eligible for this course; however you must also fulfil the above
criteria. No exemptions from the course will be considered on the basis of completed
Our Training Features:
Hands on Training
CIMA Course Syllabus :
Fundamentals of Business Economics
- Macroeconomic and Institutional Context of Business
- Microeconomic and Organizational Context of Business
- Informational Context of Business
- Financial Context of Business
Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- The Context Of Management Accounting
- Planning and Control
- Decision Making
Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Accounting Principles, Concepts and Regulations
- Recording Accounting Transactions
- Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities
- Analysis of Financial Statements
Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
- Business Ethics and Ethical Conflict
- Corporate Governance, Controls and Corporate Social Responsibility
- General Principles of the Legal System, Contract and Employment Law
- Company Administration
Register For A Free Demo
Our Student Reviews
All my thanks to the team – Venkat sir. praveen