CMA Foundation Overview
CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification is a professional credential that can be earned in the advanced management accounting and financial management fields. The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics, the skills most in demand on finance teams around the world.
Why Accounts Institute:
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is an accounting or finance specialist. CMAs work in the areas of financial planning, analysis, and management decision-making. Many accountants, auditors, and financial analysts earn the CMA designation to advance in their careers. The CMA credential has specific education and work experience requirements. You must also earn a passing score on the CMA certification exam.
What are the course objectives?
- To develop the area of management accounting as a recognized profession by identifying the role of the management accountant in the field of risk management, internal decision making, planning and cost management, budgeting etc.
- To administer a certification designed to validate competence and practical skills of accountants employed by today’s dynamic business entities.
- To set minimum criteria in measuring academic standards in the field of management accounting.
- To embolden management accountants to keep abreast of the changing conditions in the global business environment and pursue continuing professional development.
CMA Foundation Course Duration?
Foundation Program- 6 months
Foundation Course: INR 3,500/-
CMA Foundation Course Certification?
To be fully certified, you must have 2 continuous years of professional experience.
And as a CMA you need to maintain your license with active IMA membership and 30 hours (including two in ethics training) of CPE credits annually
CMA Foundation Course Syllabus
Course Syllabus :
1 – Fundamentals of Economics & Management
Section A : Fundamentals of Economics
- Basic concepts of Economics
- Forms of Market
- National Income
Section B: Fundamentals of Management
- Evolution of Management Thought
- Management Process
(a) Introduction, Planning, Organizing, staffing, leading,
control, communication, co-ordination
(b) Concept of Power
(c) Leadership & Motivation
- Group Dynamics & Organizational Conflicts
(a) Group Dynamics
(b) Management of Organizational Conflicts
- Decision-making – types and process
2 – Fundamentals of Accounting
Section A : Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Accounting Process
- Reconciliation Statement
- Accounting for Depreciation
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- Accounting for Special Transactions
Section B: Fundamentals of Cost & Management Accounting
- 6. Fundamentals of Cost Accounting
7. Fundamentals of Management Accounting – basic knowledge
3 – Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
Section A : Fundamentals of Commercial and Industrial Laws
- Laws of Contracts
- Laws relating to Sale of Goods
- Indian Partnership Act,1932
- The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act,1986
Section B: Fundamentals of Ethics
- Ethics and Business
4 – Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics
Section A: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics
Section B: Fundamentals of Business Statistics
- Statistical representation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Correlation and Regression
- Index Numbers
- Time Series Analysis- basic applications including Moving Average
- Theoretical Distribution
Register For A Free Demo
Our Student Reviews
accounts institute Training in Hyderabad is awesome. It is helped for my career path in accounts.I am confident that with the present coaching, I am sure of joining any accounting company which is my dream job.Rakesh
I studied AccountERP Course Training certification from accounts institute, the accounts institute training helped me too on certification placement and knowledge. I will always recommend for accounts institute training with placement.Surekha